Thursday, November 13, 2008

OH DEAR OH DEAR OH DEAR

Problems with uploading. The photos must be too big! I will conquer this in time.
Hence, no photos as yet. I will take them again tomorrow and see how I go. Jodi will be so so frustrated with me. I can do it, it's just that the photos must be too big as they do upload but won't come up on screen.
So, what did I do today? I helped Jodi decorated the Year 12 formal party at the services club. It took us 5 hrs! It looks really great. The kids should enjoy themselves, popping balloons at the end of the night or doing other things with them.
Then Ken and I went down town to buy some food. Yesterday, at Franklins, I saw these beautiful white Angel teddy bears. I couldn't resist, so I bought one. Only $10. Emelia is starting to collect teddies now so I bought her one today. She doesn't know I have it for her. I'll give it to her next time I see her. It's not a Christmas gift.
What my intentions are, when I can get photos uploaded is to brag about my kids when they were babies. "The ravings of an old woman." The kids are so beautiful truly. They are 5 months old in their portraits. They hang above my computer. I'm going to get a frame that holds 6 photos so I can put my grandkids up on the wall with them. i have 5 grandchildren and one on the way, so need a 6 berth frame. I like to look up and recall funny little things they did as babies. For starters, Jodi loved her dummies and she called them, her gi gis. G as in goat.
Don't know where she got that from but gi gi was the word. Matt always thought he was a man even before going to school and loved to work with the council men. Gary was a perfect baby. Beautful little boy. He loved his He Man dolls but if I called them dolls in front of him, boy would he go crook. They are men, not dolls Mummy, he would say. He still has them and the Castle Grey Skull Castle.
Well, that will do for tonight. Sorry no photos but will endeavour to get some on here. Nigh night all.